Locations and Hours
1703 Blossom Street
1300 Wheat St.
M-F: 7 a.m.-8 p.m.
Weekends: Dawn to Dusk
Use of courts restricted to University of South Carolina students, faculty, staff and alumni with Blatt PE Center memberships.
All must present your USC Carolina Card or Blatt PE Center Alumni membership card to court attendant to enter into the facility.
- One guest allowed with someone with one of the above listed cards.
- Animals or pets are prohibited on premises.
- Glass containers are prohibited on courts.
- Bikes, skateboards, and rollerblades are prohibited on tennis courts.
- Please place trash, ball can, lids, etc. in appropriate trash containers.
- No court reservations. There is a 2-hour time limit maximum at sign-in.
- The use or consumption of alcoholic beverages and tobacco products on the premises or on the grounds surrounding the courts is prohibited.
- No amplified music.
The Office of Campus Recreation reserves the right to cancel any games or events during inclement weather and for court conditions.
Protect your property
The Office of Campus Recreation is not responsible for personal items or equipment that is lost, stolen or damaged.