Tennis Courts at Blossom Street
- 2 p.m. – 8 p.m. every day
Click and drag to pan
Use of courts restricted to University of South Carolina students, faculty/staff, and alumni w/ Blatt PE Center memberships.
All must present your USC Carolina Card or Blatt PE Center Alumni membership card to court attendant to enter into the facility.
- One guest allowed with someone with one of the above listed cards.
- Animals or pets are prohibited on premises.
- Glass containers are prohibited on courts.
- Bikes, skateboards, and rollerblades are prohibited on tennis courts.
- Please place trash, ball can, lids, etc. in appropriate trash containers.
- No court reservations. There is a 2-hour time limit maximum at sign-in.
- The use or consumption of alcoholic beverages and tobacco products on the premises or on the grounds surrounding the courts is prohibited.
- No amplified music
Inclement weather- The Office of Campus Recreation reserves the right to cancel any games or events regarding inclement weather and court conditions. The Office of Campus Recreation is not responsible for personal items or equipment that is lost, stolen, or damaged.