Students, faculty, and staff of University of South Carolina-Columbia must present a current CarolinaCard to be admitted to the Center. Dependents of full-time students, full-time faculty, or full-time staff members are entitled to use the Blatt PE Center during hours of operation upon the purchase of a family membership.
Guests of the Solomon Blatt Physical Education Center must be sponsored by a valid University of South Carolina-Columbia student or faculty/staff member.
Alumni, Spouse members, and individuals with family memberships may not sponsor guests.
Guests are limited to 3 visits to the Blatt PE Center per month.
- Sponsors must present their USC-Columbia ID card
- Guests must be 18 years of age or older and surrender a photo ID card with date of birth, complete a guest registration pass, complete a waiver, and pay the $5.00 guest fee. The guests’ ID cards will be held at the front desk during the entire visit.
- Sponsors must accompany guests during their entire visit. When the sponsor has concluded his/her use of the facility and departs, their guest must also depart.
- Sponsors are responsible for their guests’ action during their visit to the Blatt PE Center.
- Sponsors are limited to 2 guests per day.
- Guests may not participate in intramurals, group exercise classes, sport clubs or outdoor recreation programs.
- Guests may checkout equipment with the pink copy of their guest registration form.
- Guest registration forms/fees are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Soliciting patrons to gain access into the Blatt PE Center is prohibited.
- The Office of Campus Recreation reserves the right to terminate guest privileges for failure to abide by set policies/procedures or misuse of facilities/equipment.
If you would like additional information concerning guests, please contact us at (803) 777-5261.