- There are still four spots left on the Bouldering Trip to Rumbling Bald on Nov. 17. Click HERE for more information or stop by the office to reserve your spot.
- Need air for your bike…fill up at the new stationary bike pumps located around campus! Stop by the Healthy Carolina Farmer’s Market on Tuesday for a free tune-up
- With the completion of the new challenge course building, Outdoor Recreation is now taking Fall 2013 group reservations for Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays! Please visit the challenge course link to learn more about group programming.
Learning outcomes for students and staff participants
- To introduce and expose individuals to the environment through outdoor recreation activities
- To empower individuals to move beyond self-imposed limitations
- To develop effective team building and leadership skills
- To educate students about the environment and sustainability
- To think critically, identify risks and make sound decisions
- To explore and attain new skills that will merge academic and recreational experiences
- To provide meaningful experiences outside of the classroom
|Bike Shop||Climbing Wall|
Share Outdoor Recreation events, or add them to your Google calendar